Leading Super Life
This is more about living life to my fullest and stretching myself beyond my capacity.
I have always wished to live life extra-ordinarily with all virtue possible. Always wanted to be exceptional and super (not to confuse with being outstanding where there is comparision with that others do, it is rather my intent to supercede what is out of my scope).
I could never come around my one limitation, i.e. could not be good at many things at a time. I reckon most of us are definitely good at one thing at a time. So what if we lead life in packets of time just like a chinese calendar having years of the ox, rabbit, dragon etc. What if I can tell myself that this year/month/week/day I would be living with a virtue or a set of virtues and fulfilling its expectation to the fullest. Idea here is to live life to its fullest realizable expectation which would otherwise not be possible. Live that packet of time to the fullest and to the best of your ability - dedicating a packet of time to a virtue that you cannot otherwise maintain through out your life . Live a complete year with unwavering sincerity and commitment or one full week with absolute honesty when you speak nothing but truth or a complete month with kindness and calm and when you are nothing but an exceptional individual. Thus living life in all it flavors and at the same time being the better than the best that you are.
You can be therefore be super through out the life. You need to give it a thought and organize yourself.
Thought for the day - 9/28/'09

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home